This year the Festival of the Horse
has a very unique and different event!!
On Friday – October 5th (12) American Miniature Horses will be available for an artist or individual to actually paint on each one of them at Court House Square between 2-5:00PM.
These miniatures are part of a Program called “Paint-Your-Pony”.
- The program is well established (non-profit) and has been utilized in various schools, special needs facilities, etc. over the past twelve years – teaching life skills, used a therapy, etc..
- The miniatures are validated service animals and have been a “huge” success with both adults and children!
- The artists or painters will use a non-toxic paint (provided in 12 various colors) and artist or individuals can paint anything they can image on the body of the miniature.
After the painting is complete – the Miniatures will be the Grand Marshalls for the Kids Parade – which the theme this year is – “Horses of a different color”.
- Each miniature will have a handler which will carry a sign saying who sponsored the miniature to be painted and who the artist or individual was that painted (to be provided by sponsor).
- What better way to advertise your business or your talent than on a live horse which will be viewed by thousands during the parade.
All proceeds from this event will be for transportation of the animals to Georgetown and the expenses for them being available all during the festival for both children and adults to paint on them.
- They will be available at the Royal Springs Park – “Kids Zone”
- Saturday 10-4 and Sunday 11-3 where they will be painted and bathed
- There will be story reading which is associated with each miniature – each one of them has their own story to tell! Example – Rumor tells a story about honesty!
The cost for the artist or individual painting for advertising on Friday will be
- $50 for half a miniature
- $90 for the entire miniature
- WOW – quite a bargain!
- On Saturday and Sunday a $1 donation is recommended
- Souvenir will be given to all participants
Please contact me as soon as possible to book your miniature as we only have (12) to offer for this unique opportunity. Five of them are already booked!
Once I receive your request, I will confirm exact location and send you the name of the miniature, as well as the color of the horse, so you can start being creative! We welcome pictures of the event – you can use this advertisement opportunity thought-out the year. These horses will be featured with Lee Cruise on Thursday morning – October 4th!
Peggy Angel, 502-316-0597/cell or email@example.com
Thanks so much!!