Thank you so much to our 2016 Festival of the Horse sponsors!
- Burr Oak Farm
- City of Georgetown
- Mayor Tom Prather
- Georgetown City Council
- Fire Department
- Police Department
- Public Works Department
- Champion Windows •Sunrooms •Roofs •Home Exteriors
- Cornett, Roy
- Country Peddler Shoppe
- Experience the Horse/Horse Games
- Georgetown College
- Georgetown Municipal Water & Sewer Co.
- Georgetown News-Graphic
- Georgetown/Scott County Chamber of Commerce
- Georgetown/Scott County Parks & Recreation
- Georgetown/Scott County Tourism Commission
- Georgetown Woman’s Club
- Hamilton – Hinkle
- Heirlooms & Gretchens – Gretchen Soards
- Holy Trinity Episcopal Church
- J & L Pharmacy
- Kentucky Bank
- Kentucky Mounted Patrol
- Lykins Oil
- Miss FOTH Pageant – Maggie Stone
- Nally & Gibson
- Party Right Inflatable – Cook-off
- Patchen Pub, Food &Fun
- Republic Bank
- Scott County Fiscal Court
- Scott County High School ROTC
- Scott County Humane Society
- Southern States
- State Farm, Steve Woodrum – Chili Cook-off
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Kentucky, Inc.
- Twisted Twigs
- Whispering Woods Riding Stables
We are currently looking for sponsors for the 2017 Festival of the Horse!
Interested sponsorship candidates, please contact Lori Saunders at email@example.com or 502-863-2547.
The Festival of the Horse is brought to you by a subcommittee of the Georgetown/Scott County Tourism Commission.
Visit us at www.georgetownky.com